Bharti Airtel is one of the pioneer Indian multinational tele-communication company headquarted at New delhi, India.It is founed by Sunil Bharti Mithal at 7th July 1995. Providing 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM and other services to millions of people including asia, africa and other places. Airtel mainly concentrating their services at India. Airtel is the largest telecom service provider in India, it has over 228 million users as of April 2015.
While considering the world, airtel is 3rd largest telecom company with 303 million subscribers. Exactly 52.7% shares of airtel holds by Bharti Enterprises and owned 32.5% by SingTel. Here we have listed the details of Indian section of airtel.
Airtel Cellular Sub-Categories
1. Take a new Airtel Connection
2. Internet Plans on Mobiles (2G Mobile internet/3G Mobile internet/4G Mobile Internet)
3. Netsetter/Dongle (2G Dongle/3G Dongle/4G Dongle)
4. Airtel Extra Talktime Offers
5. Airtel Full Talktime Vouchers
6. Airtel Top-up Vouchers
7. Combo Vouchers
8. Plan Vouchers
9. DND(Do not Distrub) Activation for block unwanted advertisement calls and other SMS.
We hereby listed the details of Aircel 2G Data plans belongs to Kerala area. In this circle, Aircel provides various recharge options. Kindly check the below shown data table for selecting the suitable 2G plan…